1. (TCO 3) Which of the following is/are the mechanism(s) for code reuse? (Points : 2)
Inheritance and composition
None of the above
2. (TCO 4) Which of the following is true about inheritance? (Points : 2)
Child classes are more generalized than their associated parent classes.
Inheritance demonstrates the generalization/specialization relationship.
Parent classes are more specialized than their associated child classes.
Parent classes contains more functionality than child classes.
3. (TCO 4) Select the parent class. (Points : 2)
4. (TCO 4) Which of the following is not a good example of a hierarchy that could be modeled by inheritance? (Points : 2)
5. (TCO 4) Which of the following examples represent(s) the “is-a” relationship in the parent/child format? (Points : 2)
checking account/saving account
None of the above
6. (TCO 3) What is/are the reason(s) to use inheritance? (Points : 2)
Introducing modularity into program
All of the above
7. (TCO 3) Inheritance always involves a _____ relationship. (Points : 2)
general to general
specific to specific
specific to general
general to specific
8. (TCO 4) The _____ accessibility establishes that an attribute can only be accessed from methods of the class itself. (Points : 2)
9. (TCO 4) Inheritance is only possible in _____ languages. (Points : 2)
10. (TCO 6) _____ is the ability to combine data and operations on that data into a single unit. (Points : 2)
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.