This program creates the basic user interface code for that can be re-used in the following week’s iLab assignments. The assignment will help you get started using the programming environment and some practice with coding. You will also be able to re-use much, if not all, of the code in later assignments.
In order to reuse the code in the following weeks, you will include different parts of the program in the following three separate files within Visual Studio:
1. Program.cs will hold the Main method, which is the starting point for the program execution.
2. ApplicationUtilities.cs will hold the re-usable methods that provide the user information about the application.
3. InputUtilities.cs will hold the re-usable methods that will collect the user information.
Using the methods defined in these classes you will construct a program that prompts the user for the following:
1. Your name, which will be a string data type
2. Your age, which will be an integer data type
3. The gas mileage for your car, which will be a double data type
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.