Jason has opened a coffee shop at the beach and sells coffee in three sizes: small (9oz) medium (12oz) and large (15oz). Small cost is $1.75 medium costs $1.90 and large costs $2.00. Write a menu driven program that will make the coffee shop operational. The program should allow the user to do the following:
1. buy coffee in any size and any number of cups.
2. at any time show the total number of cups of coffee of each size sold.
3. At any time show the total amount of coffee sold.
4. at any time show the total amount of money made.
The program should at the least:
1. a function to show the user how to use the program.
2. a function to sell coffee.
3. a function to show the number of cups of each size sold.
4. a function to show the total amount of coffee sold.
5. a function to show the total amount of money made.
No global variables. Special values such as coffee cup sizes and cost of a coffee cup must be declared as named constants.
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.