1. (TCO 13) Create a writeData method snippet of code using NAME and State as variables. Collect the information and write it to file.(Points : 20)
2. (TCO 9) Explain which is more appropriate for writing a menu program: a switch case or if-else statements. Provide a snippet of code to support your position. (Points : 15)
3. (TCO 11) Create a C++ program that declares, initializes, and outputs the values contained in a two-dimensional array. (Points : 15)
4. (TCO 7) In your own words, define a function and code an example of creating a function and calling it. (Points : 15)
5. (TCO 5) Write a program that adds and displays the total of all even integers from 1 to 10. (Points : 15)
6. (TCO 4) Explain when a switch statement may be more appropriate than an if/else statement and provide a code example. (Points : 15)
7. (TCO 3) Explain the naming rules for creating variables and then provide three examples using the data types int, double, and char and assign values to them. (Points : 15)
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.