Your application should satisfy the following requirements:
1. Five labels to display “Gender:”, “GPA:”, “All students:”, “Male students:” and
“Female students:” and another three labels to display the calculated volume GPA
values. (4 points)
2. A group box with the name “Average GPA” which groups the six labels as shown in
above figure. (3 points)
3. Two buttons with correct text. (2 points)
4. A list box with two values “F” and “M” to select the gender of the student. (4 points)
5. A list box with values from 0.0 to 4.0 as 0.0, 0.1, 0.2,……3.8, 3.9, 4.0 to select the
GPA of the student. (4 points)
6. Display the average GPA for all the students, the average GPA for the male students
and the average GPA for the female students. Your application must update these
three average GPA for each time when user enters a new data set using the list boxes
and click on calculate button.
For this part the points will assign in following criteria.
a. Define a String variable to store the gender of the current student. (1 points)
b. Define Decimal variable to store the GPA of the current student. (1 points)
c. Declare and initialize three Integer counters to count the number of all the
students, number of male students and number of female students. (3 points)
d. Declare and initialize three Decimal accumulators to accumulate the GPA for all
the students, GPA for male students and GPA for female students. (3 points)
e. Define three Decimal variables to store the current average GPA for all the
students, male students and female students. (3 points)
f. Get the gender value and GPA value to the relevant variable from the list box.
g. Update the three counters and accumulators. (4 points)
h. Calculate three current average GPA values and store in relevant variables.
i. Display the calculated average GPA values on labels. (5 points)
7. The whole application should terminate and exit when users click the “Exit” button.
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.