Individual Initial Checkout Application Project
Complete the following assignment using Appendix F:
• List the application-level requirements for the Checkout
• Use a structured programming approach to generate an Input-
Process-Output chart for the application.
• Generate the hierarchy chart for the application.
• Scenario: A store owner needs a basic checkout calculator for
his startup business. He wants to be able to take a users order
by entering the item name or number, the quantity and the price.
He then wants to know what the final total for that item should
• Generate The application level requirements, the hierarchy
chart, the IPO table and the pseudocode for the application.
Post the table as an attachment.
Associate Program Material
Application-Level Requirements List
Complete the following input-process-output chart for the application using a structured programming approach.
Input Process Output
Complete a hierarchy chart for the application by typing into the textboxes below.
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.