1. For a certain family of 4, gross income per month is given by 𝐺(𝑥) = 30𝑥 + 3000, where 𝑥 represents the number of hours worked in that month. Find the inverse function 𝐺−1(𝑥).
2. Find a function whose graph is as shown.
3. You receive a lump sum amount of $20,000. You invest that money in a certificate of deposit that pays 2% interest compounded monthly. How much money will you have at the end of 10 years?
4. Solve the following system of equations: 𝑦 = 3𝑥 + 1
4𝑥 − 5𝑦 = 6
5. Find each of the following, you must use your calculator.
a. Log 45
b. LN 45
6. Express as a sum or difference of logarithms.
a. LN abc
b. Log N/M
7. Express as a sum or difference of logarithms. LN (2/(3x3yz3))
8. Calculate the following. Log64(1/8) = x
9. Find the doubling time if the initial population is 438,000 and the growth rate is 4.4%.
10. Solve the system of inequalities. Graph your solution.
x + y ≤ 4 x – y ≥ 3
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.