Choose one of the following datasets to complete this assignment:
• Consumer Food
Answer each of the following:
• For each column, identify whether the data is qualitative or quantitative.
• Identify the level of measurement for the data in each column.
• For each column containing quantitative data:
• Calculate the mean and median
• Use the Excel =AVERAGE function to find the mean
• Use the Excel =MEDIAN function to find the median
• Interpret the mean and median in plain non-technical terms
• Calculate the standard deviation and range
• Use the Excel =STDEV.S function to find the standard deviation
• For range (maximum value minus the minimum value), find the maximum value using the Excel =MAX function and find the minimum value using the Excel’s =MIN function
• Interpret the standard deviation and range in plain non-technical terms