Choose one of the following datasets to complete this assignment:
• Consumer Food
Answer each of the following:
• For each column, identify whether the data is qualitative or quantitative.
• Identify the level of measurement for the data in each column.
• For each column containing quantitative data:
• Calculate the mean and median
• Use the Excel =AVERAGE function to find the mean
• Use the Excel =MEDIAN function to find the median
• Interpret the mean and median in plain non-technical terms
• Calculate the standard deviation and range
• Use the Excel =STDEV.S function to find the standard deviation
• For range (maximum value minus the minimum value), find the maximum value using the Excel =MAX function and find the minimum value using the Excel’s =MIN function
• Interpret the standard deviation and range in plain non-technical terms
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.