Instructions Module 7 Assignment 1
Modify the tuition program from earlier in the semester. Rename the class as TuitArray with your initials – TuitArraylb
1. Save the total tuition for each student within an array. Create an array to hold the calculated tuition for 15 students.
2. Determine and display the highest and lowest tuition amounts.
3. Determine and display the average tuition of the fifteen students
Hint: Populate the array, then use the populated array for the highest, lowest, and average.
Write a java application that determines the amount tuitionld cost based on the number of hours enrolled and of the student type.
1. Undergraduate – in-state – $179.60 per hour
2. Undergraduate – out of state – $639.07 per hour
3. Graduate – in state – $229.00 per hour
4. Graduate – out of state – $831.00
5. On-Line – undergraduate – $251.00 per hour
6. On-Line – graduate – $303.00 per hour
Allow the user to enter the number of hours and the student type. Use a switch statement to determine the cost per hour. If the student is enrolled in more than 15 hours the maximum cost will be for 15 hours. Display the student type, the cost per hour, the number of hours and the total cost.
(Use a loop to allow the user to enter multiple sets of data).
Save the file as Tuition with your initials: Tuitionlb.java
Write a Review
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Ask Your Question
We have verified professionals who are ready to answer your question.
Save Time and Money
We choose experts who can quickly answer your question and that suit your budget.
Get Your Answer
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can keep on asking questions until you get the answer you need.